Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Vermont



Ahhhhh.... Vermont. Land of the University of Vermont, Vermont Teddy Bear (I assume), and ... ummmm.... hold on a second *wanders over to wikipedia, ah yes* the only New England state not to border the Atlantic Ocean. I don't know if they have any plans to revolt and become their own nation, but the lack of a port for trade seems to severely hinder their chances of success, well that and the fact it's the second-least populated state in the nation, trailing only Wyoming.

To my knowledge, I've never been to Vermont. There's a chance I went when I was very young when I lived in New Jersey and my parents took me, but I have no memories of it if I went. My son has never been, though he does know the capital. (Thanks Animaniacs)

So that's Vermont

44 states down, 6 more to go.

If you'd like to help with our postcard quest, please find me on twitter (@lukermartin) or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment