Sunday, March 23, 2014

North Dakota




(Yes, we're still doing this. I've gotten busy/lazy and not updated and we're still missing some - pretty much any you don't see on the right are ones we don't have yet. Fortunately there's no deadline, so we'll finish when we finish )

Ahhhhh..... North Dakota. Land of.... no that's South Dakota. Well, there's ... no, that's Montana. Well, there's .... nope, that's not there either. I don't really know what's in North Dakota. Bismark is the capital, I know that. There's an oil boom going on there. (I think it's oil, there's some kind of boom going on there where it's one of the best states to find a job in, granted you have to live in North Dakota, but it's an option.)

Much like me, my son also knows very little about the state. Thanks primarily to this Animaniacs clip, he knows Bismark is the capital and he knows where it is on the map of the country, but if you asked him anything else about the state, I'm not sure there's anything he could name. Maybe he'll surprise me next time I ask him.

So that's North Dakota except not really as I didn't tell you anything about the state. Sorry about that.

40 states down, 10 more to go.

If you'd like to help with our postcard quest, please find me on twitter (@lukermartin) or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment