Friday, January 17, 2014

Minnesota


Ahhh, Minnesota. Land of 10,000 lakes, a dome that came crashing down, Sid the Science Kid's Aunt Irene (we watch a lot of PBSKids,) and, well I'm sure there's something else. They have the largest mall, so if you like really like shopping, I guess you can add the Mall of America to your list of things you want to do before you die. I'm usually someone who says "hey, your hobbies are your things and if that's what you enjoy and your not hurting anyone, what do I care if you do it?" but having a burning desire to go shopping in the largest mall in the country seems a bit much, even for me.

My son's sum total of Minnesota (in addition to the aforementioned Sid's aunt), is the Twins and Vikings play there and the capital is Minneapolis. That and it's cold there.

I have not been to Minnesota, but my wife has for a conference. She took a picture of the Metrodome for me since I'm a bit of a stadium nerd.

29 states down, 21 to go.

If you'd like to help with our postcard quest, please find me on twitter (@lukermartin) or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment