Friday, February 7, 2014

Kentucky



Ahhhh, Kentucky. Land of bluegrass (I assume the musical style as well as the actual grass), horses, the most famous derby in the United States and two college basketball programs in Louisville and University of Kentucky that consistently rank among the best in the country. It's also home to Frankfort which is quite possibly the capital city I forget more than any other. I legitimately asking for someone to tell me something, anything interesting about Frankfort.

My wife and I planned on going to Kentucky one year for our anniversary, but car trouble on the way resulted in us not making it there. So far, the only time I've been in the state is when I slept through it in my father-in-laws van as we drove there for some family something-or-other.

36 states down, 14 to go.


If you'd like to help with our postcard quest, please find me on twitter (@lukermartin) or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment