Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Idaho

Sent by: Anonymous
Ahhhh, Idaho. There's apparently wildlife at night in Idaho if this postcard is to be believed. I know there are potatoes in Idaho (even Famous Idaho Potatoes). Boise State has blue astroturf on their football field that legend has it ducks mistake as a pond and crash in to it trying to land in what they believe to be water.

To be honest, when I started this project, Idaho was one of the states I thought would be among the last we got. Not only do I not know anyone in Idaho, I didn't think I knew anyone who knows anyone in Idaho. Apparently I do, but I couldn't tell you who as the kind person who sent this didn't sign a name to it. So thank you, kind stranger, for getting us two percent closer to our goal.

Sixteen states down, 34 to go.

If you'd like to help with our postcard quest, please find me on twitter (@lukermartin) or leave a comment below.

Sent by: Jeanne Wnorowski

No comments:

Post a Comment