Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New Hampshire

Sent by: Lisa Ryan
Ahhhhh New Hampshire. Land of the White Mountains and . . . other stuff. It holds the first in the nation primary every four years, which I imagine would be some sort of post apocalyptic hellscape for anyone seeking to watch television or listen to the radio and not hear a political ad.

The state is known for some of the largest ski mountains on the East Coast, a fact I just learned as I wikipediaed New Hampshire trying to find something interesting to write about it. I'll admit to always confusing New Hampshire and Vermont on a map that isn't labeled.

Other facts about the state are that Adam Sandler grew up there and The DaVinci Code author Dan Brown was born there.

Twenty-two states down, 28 to go.

If you'd like to help with our postcard quest, please find me on twitter (@lukermartin) or leave a comment below.

Sent by: Kate Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment