Friday, January 17, 2014

Arizona


Ahhhh, Arizona. Home of the Grand Canyon, a crazy sheriff, the Cubs Spring Training facility and home for a brief period of time to my brother-in-law and his wife. I've never been to Arizona, though I flew over it on my way to California and on my way back home. It looked cloudy, as I recall.

As I may have mentioned before, my kid loves the weather, and one of the first things he learned about Arizona is that Phoenix is there and Phoenix is hot. Like really hot. So every time we watch the weather, we keep a look out for Phoenix and see what the tempreature is there and compare it to where we live.

I tend to watch a lot of Arizona Diamondbacks games during the summer, especially when the Cubs have a day game. I'm not really a Diamondbacks' fan, but I can turn them on to fall asleep to and I enjoy their announcing team.


28 states down, 22 to go.

If you'd like to help with our postcard quest, please find me on twitter (@lukermartin) or leave a comment below.





No comments:

Post a Comment